Protecting performers and audience:
STRICT COVID MEASURES WILL BE IN PLACE
UCFF COVID-19 COMPLIANCE POLICY is currently aligned with Level 3 measures. Should that change we will modify to comply with any change in restrictions, up to and including requirement of proof of vaccination.
- Will wear a mask when in line to enter venue and remain masked until seated
- Will wear a mask any time they leave their seats for any reason
- Maintain a 6’ separation from any attendee other those with whom they have purchased a paired ticket (pairing or grouping TBD)
- Keep their chairs in the assigned locations
- Not circulate through the venue unnecessarily or to socialize
- Will wear a mask at all times other than while on stage performing
- Will wear a mask until they are actually at their microphone and ready to perform
- Maintain a 6’ separation from any other attendee
- Will be supplied a fresh, sanitized microphone for their performance, or may provide their own microphone.
- Will wear a mask at all times unless they are taking a break and are alone and well away from the venue
- Will wear a mask at all times
- Public washrooms with sinks are available at the marina